C1 level English will allow you to speak fluently and function without help in an academic or work environment in an English-speaking country or with other English speakers.
You will continue to learn how to:
- study advanced grammar concepts, including complex tenses, modal verbs, and conditional sentences
- use words and expressions that are specific to different situations, contexts, and fields of knowledge
- read a variety of texts, including novels, academic articles, and news reports, to improve your comprehension, critical thinking, and interpretation skills
- write advanced texts and create persuasive and compelling arguments
- improve your comprehension of spoken English, develop your note-taking skills, and practice active listening
- practice speaking in a range of situations, including debates, discussions, and presentations, to improve your fluency, accuracy, and confidence in using the language
Teachers will answer your questions in the comments section of each video. You can also send personalized emails to teachers to check your texts and other assignments.
Course books and materials
You will get 2 e-books for the C1 level - one for grammar and one for conversation. All e-books and materials needed for the course are offered for free and are available on the online platform.